This is a website of Hindu Endowments Board(HEB).
- We may use “cookies”, where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter our websites. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred sites. While this cookie can tell us when you enter our sites and which pages you visit, it cannot read data off your hard disk.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- If you provide us with personally identifiable data,
- We may share necessary data with other subsidiaries under Hindu Endowments Board, so as to serve you in the most efficient and effective way unless such sharing is prohibited by law.
- We will NOT share your Personal Data with non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific Government services.
- To safeguard your Personal Data, all electronic storage and transmission of Personal Data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
- This site may contain links to non-HEB sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
- Please contact us if you:
- have any enquiries or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures,
- need more information on or access to data which you have provided to us in the past.
This Website is the official HEB Website. It is owned and operated by HEB.
The materials located on this Website including the statistical data, reports, charts, graphs, information and documentation (the Contents), are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights.
Restrictions on Use of Contents
Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this Website shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior permission of HEB. To use any parts of the Contents of this Website, the user must seek permission in writing, stating the Contents for use; intent of use; manner of use; time frame of use and identity of the user. HEB reserves the right to refuse permission without declaring reason(s); and/or if information submitted by user is deemed insufficient.
Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of HEB’s copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this Website are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of HEB.
Provided permission is expressly granted by HEB, the Contents are available if :
- (a) due acknowledgement is given to HEB, citing the sources for the relevant data extracted.
- (b) the Contents are used for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and
- (c) no alterations, additions or modifications of the Contents are made in any way.
Any request to reproduce the Contents from this Web Site for publication or commercial use should be addressed to:
- Hindu Endowments Board
- 397 Serangoon Road
- Singapore 218123
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
The Contents of this Website are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, HEB does not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty:
- (a) as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this Website;
- (b) that the Contents available through this Website or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this Website and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
HEB shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of the Website, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained in or available from the Website.
Right of Access
HEB reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Website to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this Website, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
Links from this Website to other websites
This Website contains hyperlinks to websites which are not maintained by HEB. HEB is not responsible for the contents of those websites and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those websites. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such websites are entirely at your own risk.
Hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a convenience to the user. In no circumstances shall HEB be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites to which this Website is linked.
Links from other websites to this Website
Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of this Website or any of the Contents are prohibited.
Linking to the Homepage: You may link to the Homepage of this Website, upon notifying HEB in writing.
Hyperlinking to an internal page of this Website: You must make a specific request for, and secure permission from HEB prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this Website or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities. HEB reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this Website or any of the Contents.
Under no circumstances shall HEB be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites that link to this Website or any of the Contents.
HEB reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any website containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
HEB reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other website reached by links to or from this Website or any of the Contents.
Links from this Website to other websites